I am an Owner

What if my vehicle needs roadside assistance?
Roadside assistance is organised for all Travellers and Owners who book through SHAREaCAMPER. Australia:  For Owners, there is an initial membership fe...
Wed, 26 Jul, 2017 at 6:21 PM
What types of roadside assistance are covered?
Australia: For detailed information on our roadside assistance policy, please refer to Royal Automobile Club of Western Australia’s terms and conditions. ...
Wed, 26 Jul, 2017 at 6:22 PM