Please always make sure your vehicle is clean and in a good and safe condition before the traveller is arriving at the designated pick up spot.
- Check the maintenance of your vehicle (coolant, oil, brakes, electrics, gas hob, alarms)
- Check the tires (pressure, tread)
- Be sure that everything is clean and works to an acceptable standard
- Fill up the tank with fuel
- Fill up the water tanks
- Be sure that the grey water tank and toilet cassette is empty
- Fill up gas bottle
- Always make sure you provide what is included in your listing
- If you agreed to any optional extras or accessories with the traveller beforehand, make sure these are in the campervan ready to go
- If your vehicle is a diesel be sure enough RUC (Road User Charge) is paid already. (You can pass these cost on to the traveller. Record the odometer for calculation.)
- Be sure that the vehicle is registered till the end of the hire.
- Check that all your licenses are updated (Certificate of Fitness, Warrant of Fitness, Electrical Warrant of Fitness, Gas Certification...).