SHAREaCAMPER is using the payment provider stripe to manage payment transactions, owner payouts and bonds. Stripe is required to collect, verify and maintain information on the individuals to whom money is paid out. Please provide a legal document to verify for owner payouts. You find the option to do so under profile settings > Payout Details.
After you have provided your bank account details you will have the option to upload your ID for verification.
Please provide us with a coloured scan or photo of your Passport. When using a government-issued ID or driver's license please provide us with scans the front- and backside.
Please provide us with a coloured scan or photo of your Passport. When using a driver's license please provide us with scans the front- and backside.
please note: Verification only works with a file smaller than 8,000px by 8,000px, in JPG or PNG format, and less than 5MB in size.
The following errors will result in a verification failure:
- The supplied ID image is corrupt.
- The supplied ID image is not in color.
- The verification of the supplied ID scan failed for an unknown reason.
- The country of the supplied ID is not supported for verification.
- The supplied ID type is not supported (e.g. is not government-issued).
- The name on the supplied ID does not match the name in the account.
- The supplied ID image is not readable (e.g. to blurry or dark).
- No supplied ID image was uploaded.
- The supplied identity information could not be verified.
- The verification failed for an unknown reason.