The Handover Report protects you as the owner as well as the traveller. It is extremely important to thoroughly complete the report at the time of pick up and drop off.
Please explain the vehicle in detail to the traveller at the time of pick up, so that your renter can get familiar with your vehicle. Note down any existing damages as well as the driver's licence number and check the age and driver's license class.
At the time of drop off please spend some time going over your vehicle thoroughly to make sure any damage or missing items are noted down on the report. Also please ensure both parties have singed off the document and forward it to SHAREaCAMPER.
You can find the Handover Reports for each country as a PDF document attached.
New Zealand: Caravan, Motorhome & Campervan, Camper Trailer Hard Floor, Roof Top Rent Campervan
Australia: Caravan, Motorhome & Campervan, Camper Trailer Hard Floor, Roof Top Rent Campervan
Germany: Caravan, Motorhome & Campervan
Please always ensure to check the driver's licence during pickup. The following age and licence restrictions apply to the driver of the rental vehicle:
- The Traveller needs to be between the age of 21 years and 80 years.
- If the vehicle has a market value of over AUD 100,000 at the time of rental an age restriction between 25 years and 80 years applies.
- Learner licensed, Provisional One (P1) and Provisional Two (P2) drivers are not allowed to drive a rental vehicle.
- The Traveller needs to be over the age of 21 years.
- The Traveller needs to be holding a valid driver's license for at least 3 years. (driving with 17 does not count)