Payments are the final step in the booking process. Payments will be processed once the booking has been accepted by the vehicle Owner. Please refer to the country in which your requested vehicle is located for specific details:
Australia & New Zealand
When booking your trip, the last step before sending your booking request to the Owner will be to enter your credit card details within the payment information. When the Owner accepts the booking request, your card will immediately be charged.
When you book more than 90 days in advance only a deposit of 30% will be charged. The other 70% will be charged 90 days before your booking starts.
If you book less than 90 days in advance the full amount will be due immediately.
Your payment can be made with Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Please be advised that a 3%, non-refundable, credit card fee will be applied.
The Bond is due 7 days before the hire starts and will be refunded 7 days after the hire ends.
In Germany, we accept payment through Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express), Giropay, SOFORT and SEPA Direct Debit.
The types of payment that can be used vary on how far in advance the booking is made:
|Credit Card||SOFORT**, giropay**||SEPA Direct Debit*|
|30 days and less in advance||√||√||x|
|more than 30 days in advance||√||√||x|
|more than 67 days in advance||√||√||√|
If booking more than 30 days in advance, a 25% deposit will be charged when the booking is accepted by the Owner.
The final payment and bond will be taken 7 days before the hire starts.
If booking less than 30 days in advance the full payment will be charged when the booking is accepted by the Owner.
The bond will be taken 7 days before the hire starts.
The bond will always be refunded 7 days after the hire ends.
*If using SEPA Direct Debit, a 25% deposit will be charged when the booking is accepted by the Owner. The final payment and bond will be taken 66 days before the hire starts.
**If paying with SOFORT-Überweisung or Giropay, you will need to manually push the payments by selecting the booking in your profile overview. At this time, there is no reminder to push the second payment so please mark your calendars for 30 days prior to the start date of the hire.