What do I do if the Traveller doesn't provide their driver's licence at pickup?
Modified on: Fri, 25 Oct, 2019 at 3:57 PM
SHAREaCAMPER requires that each authorised driver has and carries a current and unrestricted driver's licence with them at all times while in possession of the vehicle. If the Traveller does not have their licence at pickup, please reschedule an appropriate pickup time with the Traveller.
As the Owner, you have the right to cancel the booking if the Traveller does not present a valid licence at pickup.
The following age and licence restrictions apply to the driver of the rental vehicle:
- The Traveller needs to be between the age of 21 years and 80 years.
- If the vehicle has a market value of over AUD 100,000 at the time of rental an age restriction between 25 years and 80 years applies.
- Learner licensed, Provisional One (P1) and Provisional Two (P2) drivers are not allowed to drive a rental vehicle.
The following age restriction applies to the driver of the rental vehicle:
- The Traveller needs to be over the age of 21 years.
The following restriction applies to the driver of the rental vehicle:
- The Traveller needs to be holding a valid driver's license for at least 3 years. (driving with 17 doesn't count)
If you would like further information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions or contact our Customer Service.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?