What do I do if I don't have my driver's licence at pickup?
Modified on: Fri, 25 Oct, 2019 at 3:52 PM
SHAREaCAMPER requires that each authorised driver is in possession and carries with them a current and unrestricted driver's licence while renting the vehicle through SHAREaCAMPER.
If you need to delay the booking to retrieve your licence, please reschedule an appropriate pickup time with the Owner.
The Owner has the right to cancel the booking at pickup if the Traveller fails to show a valid driver's licence.
The following age and licence restrictions apply to the driver of the rental vehicle:
- You need to be between the age of 21 years and 80 years.
- If the vehicle has a market value of over AUD 100,000 at the time of rental an age restriction between 25 years and 80 years applies.
- Learner licensed, Provisional One (P1) and Provisional Two (P2) drivers are not allowed to drive a rental vehicle.
- You need to be over the age of 21 years.
- You need to be holding a valid driver's license for at least 3 years. (driving with 17 doesn't count)
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?