The vehicle handover is crucial to making sure both you and the Owner have had a great experience.
For this reason, make sure these requirements have been met at the handover:
- All handover requirements determined by the Owner have been fulfilled.
- Return your vehicle to the pre-determined return location. If you are late for drop-off, please do give the owner a call.
- Return your vehicle in a clean and tidy condition.
- Inform the Owner of any issues you may have had with the vehicle during your trip.
- Fill out and sign the handover report with the Owner.
You can find below copies of the handover documents, make sure you fill out the correct vehicle form in your country.
Please note - the Handover is one of most important documents and must be signed when returning the Vehicle. Please also take a photo of the signed Handover report for your records.