If you feel the vehicle does not meet your expectations or the details shown in the vehicle profile, please:
- share your concerns with the Owner during pick up; and
- work with the owner to resolve relevant points before you start your trip; and
- make notes on the handover report which needs to be dated and signed by you and the Owner; and
- take photos of areas of concern (make sure to use the "TimeStamp" feature on your Phone); and
- Get in contact with the Customer Service team at SHAREaCAMPER before you start your trip.
If you notice something while already being on the road, do not forget to take as many pictures as possible (please make sure that the date and time is shown on the photos) and reach out to the Owner and SHAREaCAMPER Customer Service.